Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here I am World!!

So for quite a while, people have been tellling me (nay, demanding) that I should write a blog. 
"Oh, you're so hilarious, Tricia!" 
"She IS, isn't she?" 
"Not to mention beautiful..she's quite beautiful." 
"Ain't no denyin that, sista."
"You need to share your crazy with the world!"

So I say, ENOUGH ALREADY!  I'll do it.  I'll write the damn blog.  I'll do it...for the people.  They need me right now, what with the state of the economy, and the growing frequency of natural distasters these days.  The American people need a pick-me-up, and I'm just the spastic, overly-emotional, dog-eating, (see below) unemployed gal to do it.
So here goes.  I realize I've been fairly out of touch with the world, having lived 7,000 miles away for the last year, but I'll get to that later.  As many of you know, I spent the last month travelling the trash-infested, cow-dung-covered streets of India.  My first several blogs will be devoted to taking you on that insane journey with me (except you won't have to hold your nose the whole time like I did).  Later, I'll be sure you catch you up in more detail on my amazing year in South Korea and trips to China, Vietnam and Cambodia.

Aaaaaaaaaaand, if my reading community so demands (BTW, I expect readership to reach 1 million by my birthday, which you all know is JUNE 27th!) then perhaps I'll continue sharing my adventures, mishaps and escapades well into my nursing home days. *sigh*

THERE'S SO MUCH TO TELL, I'm already overwhelmed and sweating just a little bit.  Then again, this laptop is super warm and blowing hot steam on my legs.   Chicken?  Egg?  You be the judge.

Let's do this.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Don't quite know why it deleted the other post that said..I love it!

    ReplyDelete